March 31, 2012

He's off to Africa!

B is now off to Africa! He landed safely in Paris and is on the way to Nairobi to do a rotation with a hospital for the next four weeks.  He is with several other of his colleagues so I can rest a little easier that he is safe.  I am so happy that he has this experience to understand more of what international medical ministry can look like.  He did a rotation in Bolivia several years ago which was a fantastic experience and now he gets to see a little of Africa! 

On his agenda is a couple Safari trips, climbing Mt. Kenya then heading over to join some buddies in Europe for an additional three weeks for his own fun and adventures. 

In the meantime, I ran over to Baton Rouge for my first house hunting experience! I was matched with a really fantastic realtor - she has a very similar personality to mine and has given great insight and advice and I feel like I can really trust her.  We toured about 15 houses today and thankfully found three that are great possibilities. Now to make some big decisions with a hubby overseas, shall be interesting.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Wait, did you actually RUN like 400+ miles?! Confused.

    ReplyDelete