November 10, 2011

Life of a med student

May I introduce you to the three musketeers.  These handsome guys are roomates from college, groomsmen in each other's weddings (well two of them are married so far) and all are in their final year of medical school.  It was great to have B's friends in town and hang out with them for a weekend.

You know when you are hosting med students over when a Southwest sale commercial shows in the middle of the football game and immediately all three of them hop on their laptops to buy flights for more interviews.  Between the three of them, man I bet we could earn the 1 million miles club in only three months.


At least this next trip doesn't involve a security check point. Thankfully we can drive to New Orleans and we are headed out tonight.



 
B had an unfortunate surprise of having a minor surgery done on his upper back earlier this week which means that I get to drive him to his next interview.  I can't complain about New Orleans though, I am looking forward to the French Corner and some delicious beignets!  

This surgery was completely free for us and that is one very nice perk of working with doctors!


(I apologize for the semi-graphic image that many of you may not want to see! I only put this up for family that wants to see what he had done.)

1 comment:

  1. The "French Corner"? That's an entirely different place honey! I think you meant "French Quarter." Oops!

    ReplyDelete