September 10, 2011

And they start rollin' in

We had a nice surprise this week when we learned that there were several invitations for residency interviews waiting in our inbox!  I don't think we had expected them to come in this quickly only a week after we submitted the application, but we definitely will not complain.  With the competition high and particularly tough in the area that B is applying for, I have set my expectations very low and would be happy with even a few interviews. But God is good, He knows just how to build B's confidence and we are thrilled!!! Now we just have to figure out how to schedule them all and start buying flights. 

This is a quick update and I apologize about the lack of pictures, but it is a beautiful Saturday folks and I have the pool and a Texas football game calling my name!


No comments:

Post a Comment