September 19, 2011

Finally reunited in Tennessee

I finally got to see my wonderful man for the first time in four weeks!  It was a very short trip, 16 hours to be exact, but it was much needed.  I flew up to meet him during his last weekend in Tennessee then drove his car back to Houston.  Here are a few pictures from our time together in Memphis.  I will post my experiences from the road trip back in another post.  I am so happy that I don't have to wait another month again and get to see him in Philadelphia next week!


The empty airport at 5:00am on a Saturday. But so excited to see the guy at the other end of the flight!


Catching the first half of the Texas game.  Gosh I love this guy!


He did well and greeted me at the airport with flowers! This is the only pic I have of them below, but they made the trip back and I get to enjoy them during this whole next week!


 He took me out for a great dinner at Cafe 1912. I always love our conversations over a long dinner, a glass of wine and of course, dessert. 

 

We are so happy to be together!!!


Cafe 1912 - wonderful food. If you are ever in Memphis this is a fantastic place to try!

3 comments:

  1. Is this an H&M dress ;)? If yes then I have the same one hanging in my closet. I love how you styled it with the boots, amazing!

    xx Doro

    www.2onplateaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! I got this dress about a month ago at Francesca's. I heard that they also carried it in a peach color as well. Urban outfitters also has a similar dress with a fringe on the sleeve in several different colors. I'm sorry for the fuzzy picture - that's what I get for using a phone camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole! I love your dress! I actually have one similar from ZARA. Your blog is so cute! I have enjoyed reading and following along! Hope all is well! Luke and I would love to see you guys before our big move!

    ReplyDelete