October 6, 2011

Trip to New York

Last week, I took a trip to New York for business and then went down to Philadelphia to see B.  Here are some photos and stories from the New York Trip and I will post more from Philly soon.

It was soooo good to be back in the city! I am in love with this place and always have been since my first trip when I was 7.  It was always my dream to live up here after I graduated, but getting married changed all of that.  Who knows, maybe we will move back up here someday! 

Even though I was mostly in meetings and busy working during the trip, I had such a wonderful time and was able to catch up with a few friends, eat at some fabulous restaurants and see some special places while I was there.  I tried to do my best to snap a few photos along the way.

  This is my only "work" photo but it basically summarizes my trip.  Meetings over breakfast, coffee or lunch with producers and writers which turned out to be very productive and successful.


And below are some fun photos and stories that share a little more insight into my trip. Enjoy!



If you are interested, here are some of the restaurants that I visited and recommend:
Pastis, The National, Bar Boulud, Bryant Park Grill, Nougatine, Freeman's, Sushi Samba, Chelsea Bagel & Cafe and Cafe Prague.




I also met up with my former roommate and good friend Alle and am sorry that we didn't get a picture together.  

I'm sorry to take a little longer than hoped to get this up, but things have been busy catching up since I have been back.  I promise to post the Philly pictures with B soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment